There are many facts about steel toe cap boots that you may not have known, take a look at some of these and let us know in the comments section below if you already knew some of these.
Did you know?
- Steel toe cap boots were invented by Germany after the end of world war II
- In UK law if you are working in potentially dangerous environments where you need to wear Safety Boots.
- Not all steel toe cap boots are made of steel, in fact, some are made of a plastic known as TPU(thermoplastic polyurethane)
- There are many different types of boots to protect you against different things such as
- Falling objects
- All steel toe cap boots must go through strict tests to ensure they meet standards set in the UK, this means they are designed to not only last but to protect to the best of their ability.
- Steel toes caps are in more than just boots now with many of them being placed in shoes and trainers.